Internships are designed for current undergraduate students during the Fall, Spring and Summer of each year. Please review the requirements and qualification for the available opportunities.
All available internship opportunities are volunteer unpaid positions. School credit can be provided.
- Deadline to apply for Summer 2017 Semester is February 10, 2017
- Spring Semester internship lasts from May 15 to August 4, 2017
To apply for an internship, potential candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Priscilla Rodriguez at email@example.com or fax 770-916-0222.
Qualified applicants should possess:
- strong written and oral communication skills
- working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- working knowledge of Raisers’ Edge
- demonstrate maturity and responsibility
- Candidates bilingual in both Spanish and English are needed and encouraged to apply