Internships are designed for current undergraduate students during the Fall, Spring and Summer of each year. Please review the requirements and qualification for the available opportunities.
All available internship opportunities are volunteer unpaid positions. School credit can be provided.
- The deadline to apply for the Fall Semester internship is May 19, 2017
- Fall Semester internship lasts from August 14 to December 15
To apply for an internship, potential candidates should send a resume, cover letter, one professional and one personal letter of recommendation to Priscilla Rodriguez at email@example.com or fax 770-916-0222.
Qualified applicants should possess:
- strong written and oral communication skills
- working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- working knowledge of Raisers’ Edge
- demonstrate maturity and responsibility
- Candidates bilingual in both Spanish and English are needed and encouraged to apply