Make-A-Wish Georgia is more than just a name and a logo. Make-A-Wish Georgia is a community of people dedicated to a common mission. It's a movement #ForWishes powered by YOU.
To show the power of our community, we're launching a new blog series featuring valued members of our wish community who make wishes possible. Stay tuned to read stories about...
- Debbie Tillman, our chapter's founder
- Ashley Proffitt, a wish kid turned volunteer
- Dr. Rhona Federer, our long-time chapter medical advisor
- Carl & Jane Hansson, a former national board chairman
- Elizabeth Hamilton, a donor and event volunteer
These stories will culminate on World Wish Day, Saturday, April 29.
That's when we'll be revealing how you can be a part of granting Zayden's wish to blast off to Saturn in a rocket ship!
Tune in and experience the magic of a wish made possible by an incredible community of people #ForWishes.