- What: Make-A-Wish Georgia is granting the first virtual reality wish to seven-year-old Zayden who wishes to go to Saturn in a red rocket ship. With the help of TRICK 3D, a virtual reality studio, we're making the impossible wish possible. This wish is brought to life from the creative vision of Zayden himself, captured through a conversation with his mom, Shonda Wright.
- Who: Seven-year-old Zayden is from Augusta, Ga., and suffers from a congenital heart disease
- When: Monday, May 1, 2017
- Where: Dobbins Air Reserve Base, 1291 Cobb Parkway S, Marietta, Ga.
- How: Zayden’s wish to go to Saturn through virtual reality (VR) will be streamed live on the Make-A-Wish Georgia Facebook page.
- Why: To experience how innovation through the use of virtual reality (VR) has the ability to turn an impossible wish to a customized, one-of-a-kind possibility.
Link to Dropbox folder with digital assets: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p0lhh0ffavworfx/AACoGSYeGt-c9HBvtbBZahyLa?dl=0
About Make-A-Wish® Georgia
Since 1995, Make-A-Wish Georgia has been granting the wishes of local children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy. To learn more about how you can become a Wish Maker, visit www.georgia.wish.org.
About TRICK 3D
Specializing in virtual reality and 3D animation, Chad Eikhoff’s creative and technical teams at TRICK 3D made the studio the ideal fit to fulfill Zayden’s wish, drawing upon more than a decade of experience producing virtual worlds and content, including the hit animated children’s special, “An Elf’s Story.” Chad and the TRICK 3D team immediately began working to fulfill Zayden’s vision, while at the same time granting the first virtual reality wish ever.